OMNI Consulting Solutions | OMNI Consulting Solutions
Recognized leader in transforming people and ideas into solutions that matter. Empower customers, teammates, and friends alike with our collective consulting talents to achieve extraordinary things, beyond what is ordinary and predictable. OMNI provides the full spectrum of Integrated Program Management services, financial management services, operations support, process improvement and internal controls standardization, and guides small and large companies into new markets and growth opportunities.
OMNI, Consulting, Solutions, Creating Solutions for Complex Problems, Government Jobs, Program Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Operations Support, Process Improvement, Internal Controls, Effective, Growth Opportunities
In 2011, a group of friends decided to take a leap of faith, leave their corporate jobs, and combine their expertise and passions to create a truly unique workplace where employees share a sense of ownership, accomplishment, and family.
The result is OMNI, a team of omniscient professionals offering specialized “cradle to grave” program management and acquisition support across various industries and lines of business.
As an emerging small business, putting “people first” has always been and will continue to be the cornerstone of OMNI.
We know relationships are what create opportunities and ensure success for both our company and our ever-expanding community of employees and clients.
As an OMNI employee, you can be assured of extensive growth opportunities, inordinately competitive salary compensation packages (with benefits), and the unparalleled support of the OMNI family.
Recognized leader in transforming people and ideas into solutions that matter.
Empower customers, teammates, and friends alike with our collective consulting talents to achieve extraordinary things, beyond what is ordinary and predictable.
- OMNI’s Financial Management Services empowers our mission partners to achieve financial objectives, goals, and priorities. Our team of consultants provides planning, programming, decision support-focused budget execution, cost analysis, and FIAR-compliant tracking. Our seamless mission partner teaming approach ensures proactive funds justification and execution to maximize our partners’ critical mission requirements.
- Strategic Planning
- Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Support
- Digital POM Tool
- Program Monitoring
- Cost Analysis Support
- Earned Value Management
- Budget Execution
- Financial improvement and Audit Remediation (FIAR)
- OMNI’s Program Management Services ensures our mission partners plan and execute large and complex program requirements on time and within budget. Our team of consultants provides enterprise and portfolio acquisition planning including system engineering, schedule planners, and industry experts that are required to define scopes that are achievable in execution. This team also supports the execution of program oversight throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
- Enterprise Architecture Plans and Analysis
- Portfolio Plans and Analysis
- Program Plans and Analysis
- Schedule and Risk Planning and Analysis
- Systems Engineering
- Integrated Program Planning
- Program Business Operations Management
- OMNI’s Operations Management Services ensure our mission partners’ internal processes and procedures reflect the up-to-date realities of the work, commercial best practices, and smooth operations. Our team of consultants provides a full spectrum of business support to enhance mission partners’ internal performance and optimize their business productivity.
- Civilian and Military Personnel
- Business Operations
- Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Organizational Change Management
- Personnel Security
- Strategic Communications
Like what you see? Check out our capabilities.
— Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
—Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Special Operations Forces Directorate (ISR SOF)
— Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center
Defense Health Agency
–Enterprise Assurance Division
Office of the Secretary of Defense
— Research and Engineering
–Space Development Agency
— Space Systems Command
— Global Positioning
— Military Satellite Communications
— Remote Sensing
— Special Programs
— Veterans Benefit Administration
— National Cemetary Administration
Current Contract Vehicles
Federal Bureau of Investigations
— Administrative and Professional Support Services
— Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
-Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR)
Supported Orgs & Charities
The Martin Richard Foundation works to advance the values of inclusion, kindness, justice, and peace. They invest in community programs that broaden the horizons of young people and encourage them to celebrate diversity and engage in positive civic action.
The Homeward Pet Adoption Center’s mission is to transform the lives of cats and dogs in need through compassionate medical care, positive behavior training, and successful adoption while building a more humane community.
NBCF’s mission is to help women now by providing help and inspiring hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. There is currently no known cure for breast cancer, and its early diagnosis is critical to survival.
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Wreaths Across America is committed to teaching younger generations about the value of their freedoms and the importance of honoring those who sacrificed so much to protect those freedoms.
CHECK OUT OUR EXTERNAL LINK FOR JOB POSTINGS
CHECK OUT OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING BENEFITS PACKAGE
Let us put you first – Connect with Us.